Account Manager - Retirement
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: September 13, 2019
The people of Transamerica bring expertise, creativity, heart and
diverse thought to everything that we do-and to the communities
where we live and work.
Are you passionate about building relationships and working in a
fast paced environment where there is something new every day?
If you answer yes, we are looking for you?
What You Will Do:
Provide outstanding customer service to external clients in the day
to day administration of retirement plans. Liaison between the
clients and operations center. Respond to inquiries, research and
What You Will Learn:
You will be working with a team of engaged professionals who
focuses on the forefront of the client initiatives to maintain the
Transamerica reputation. Being able to present information to a
group, client over the phone or a team. Answering and responding to
the clients to ensure questions have been answered and provide the
best customer service experience.
What Success Looks Like:
- Support the daily administration of retirement plans.
- Coordinate with the manager to research issues and negotiate
- Develop and foster relationships with clients and internal
- Provide prompt, accurate and consistent information that meets
or exceeds quality metrics.
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to
- Address client needs, develop action plans and consult on
products, services and capabilities that add value for the
What You Need:
- Bachelors degree in a business-related field or equivalent
- Two years of retirement industry experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of record keeping, outsourcing and processing
- Proficiency using MS Office tools, including Excel.
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. Its our passion to empower
people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives
and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance
and a healthy body to match. As youll come to discover, Wealth +
Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package;
Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition
Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee
Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities,
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored
holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and
reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee
Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program,
Paid Time Off to Volunteer
Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups,
Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program
Keywords: Transamerica, St. Petersburg , Account Manager - Retirement, Executive , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!