Financial Center Manager, Vice President, St. Petersburg, FL
Company: PurePoint Financial
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Join a bank that's as committed to your future as you are. At PurePoint-- Financial, a division of MUFG Union Bank, N.A., we create extraordinary experiences for our clients and employees by fostering a culture of knowledge, thoughtfulness and creativity. We share in the rich 150-year history of serving clients in the United States and have designed PurePoint Financial to empower our clients to save more. Our global parent company, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), is the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. Positive impact starts here; experience the change you can make as we become the new, modern way to save.
Reporting to the Market Executive (ME), the Financial Center Manager (FCM) is responsible for the overall success, management and operating efficiency of a Financial Center and thus must be a leader in sales and service, and fluent in persuasive communication, customer delivery, coaching and motivational management. Additionally, the FCM must quickly create a banking center of excellence through the development and implementation of local branding, marketing, and community engagement campaigns. The FCM will manage Financial Center Officers (FCO) in a local financial center. Overall performance is measured as a combination of Financial Center and individual performance against established goals.
Sales and Customer Service
- Lead local, tactical plans around marketing and business development.
- Develop Financial Center image and a personal reputation as a trusted advisor for banking needs in the local community.
- Build strong, lasting financial relationships with customers by delivering best-in-class, creative, customized, extraordinary customer experience moments.
- Greet customers, build rapport and develop an acute understanding of their personal financial needs.
- Use expert-level product knowledge and a keen analysis of customers' profile to recommend products and services that best meet their needs.Ensure accounts are properly and thoroughly set up; ensure customer information meets Bank and regulatory documentation requirements.
- Develop tools for FCOs to assist customers with all questions; advise clients on financial alternatives and solutions, and ensure customers receive a timely resolution to all issues and feel great about their interaction with the Bank.
- Ensure FCOs are current on, adhere to, and have all materials necessary to accurately communicate and implement Bank policies and procedures.
- Ensure all Financial Center sales are compliant with Bank operational, confidentiality, and security policies and procedures, including privacy policies and procedures to maintain customer confidentiality. Create and enforce appropriate reviews as needed. Financial Center and Resource Management
- Responsible for the overall success and operating efficiency of the Financial Center, including effective Financial Center cost management, efficient daily operations, and consistent, sustained operational integrity.
- Ensure the FCOs are fully aware of and adhere to Bank policies and procedures.
- Oversee internal efficiency analyses; identify gaps and develop training to improve staff competencies.
- Effectively recruit, coach, develop, and train FCOs; identify areas where skill training is needed and either train / recommend effective training for the FCO. Provide regular, consistent feedback on FCO performance, client interaction, branding, and referral efforts.
- Quickly resolve, and introduce actions to reduce complaints and grievances.
- Create an environment that fosters teamwork, high morale, and effective collaboration. Local Branding and Community Engagement
- Create a center of banking influence within the local community; lead efforts to support, partner with, and engage market teams to ensure representative responsiveness, in-depth community knowledge and engagement, and exemplary customer service.
- Lead local community branding, marketing, and networking events.
- Cultivate a positive, progressive, trust-based brand for the Bank within the local community.
- Increase Financial Center awareness and revenue by actively engaging the local community.
Education, Licensure, Year of Experience, and Type of Work Experience
- 7 years of direct management experience in a retail bank or a sales environment.
- 7 years of direct customer service / customer relationship experience in a professional environment with a demonstrated ability to create a positive customer experiences.
- 7 years of direct work experience in consumer financial products; general understanding of and, desire to learn about, general banking operations.
- 7 years of successful community outreach and client sourcing (via local networking events, cold calling, etc.). Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong, polished, articulate, effective communicator with demonstrated sales and service skills.
- Strong desire to serve customers in their community.
- Demonstrated technological proficiency and the ability to quickly learn about new products (e.g., tablets, iPads, touch screens, etc.).
- Invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Excellent listening, communication and persuasive skills.
- Proven expertise in FDIC regulations and governance policies.
- Travel within the Market area will be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Keywords: PurePoint Financial, St. Petersburg , Financial Center Manager, Vice President, St. Petersburg, FL, Executive , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!