VP, PCG Third Party Solutions
Company: Raymond James Financial Incorporated
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Under limited direction, uses knowledge and skills, obtained
through education and experience, to build and lead third-party
supplier management as a service for Private Client Group (PCG)
branches. Manages relationships with PCG branches, Raymond James
internal business units and third-party vendors who offer wealth
management solutions. Participates and leads projects, programs,
and strategic initiatives involving wealth management tools. Works
independently to accomplish business objectives requiring
originality, ingenuity and a high level of autonomy. Recommends
process improvements for departmental and business unit processes
and procedures to improve operating effectiveness, business
profitability, risk mitigation and branch and client experiences.
Results are evaluated for effectiveness in achieving specified
results. Significant contact with branches, senior management and
vendors is required to research, assess and consult on internal and
external wealth management technology solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands and maintains knowledge in current and evolving
wealth management technology that support financial advisor
practices and enhance their client relationships.
- Consults with branches to understand the technology needed to
support their practice, resolve escalations and provide
- Administration of preferred third-party supplier platform;
internal and external business contact, in-depth knowledge of
products/services offered, facilitate program agreements,
coordinate demos, provide guidance during due diligence reviews,
consider addition and removal of suppliers, metrics.
- Collaborates with internal business units (Marketing, Wealth
Planning, etc.) that recommend wealth management solutions to
- Cultivates and develops relationships with key personnel in
other business units that support technology tools (Compliance,
Supervision, RJ Technology, Information Security) and external
- Participates in business initiatives involving wealth
management technology and proactively advises and assists the
business on applicable change initiatives.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, researches and organizes
solutions and effectively drafts and presents recommendations to
- Represents PCG business in project and strategic initiative
meetings involving third-party suppliers.
- Evaluates current third-party supplier processes for
effectiveness and branch experience.
- Viewed as an expert on evolving industry wealth management
solutions and technology offerings that impact the business.
- Implements and executes an effective program of continuous
monitoring for third party supplier management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication to interface with
all levels of management.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Advanced knowledge of:
- Broad subject matter expertise regarding financial services
wealth management tools and how they support the financial advisor
and their clients.
- Understanding of project management practices and
methodologies, and a solid understanding of the Private Client
Group business unit and their priorities.
- Comfort with multi-tasking and working on business
- Experience in managing against deadlines associated with a
- Planning, organizing and leading small and large projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the
ability to present complex and sensitive issues to management in a
- Preparing written reports and delivering oral
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and
willing to take personal risk and accountability.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of
internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with key
stakeholders, desire to learn quickly, take initiative, be flexible
and think strategically.
- Proven ability to multitask as well as assess and change
- Ability to work well individually, and in teams, share
information, support colleagues, and encourage participation.
- Lead the work of others.
- Facilitate meetings, ensuring that all viewpoints, ideas and
problems are addressed.
- Incorporate needs, wants and goals from different perspectives
into reviews and recommendations.
- Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture
- Gather information, identify linkages and trends, and apply to
- Interpret and apply policies to identify and recommend changes
- Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and
assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced
- Balance conflicting resource and priority demands.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Work independently in a leadership role in a team
- Lead others in providing a high level of customer service.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all
levels of the organization.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) and a minimum of ten (10) years of
experience in the financial services industry.
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience and/or
training approved by Human Resources.
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors
(Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the
firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a
conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
--- Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
--- Work with and through others to achieve desired outcome
--- Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in
--- Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for
delivering results that matter
--- Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm
Keywords: Raymond James Financial Incorporated, St. Petersburg , VP, PCG Third Party Solutions, Executive , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!