VP, PCG Third Party Solutions
Company: Raymond James Financial, Inc.
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 24, 2023
DescriptionJob Summary:Under limited direction, uses knowledge
and skills, obtained through education and experience, to build and
lead third-party supplier management as a service for Private
Client Group (PCG) branches. Manages relationships with PCG
branches, Raymond James internal business units and third-party
vendors who offer wealth management solutions. Participates and
leads projects, programs, and strategic initiatives involving
wealth management tools. Works independently to accomplish business
objectives requiring originality, ingenuity and a high level of
autonomy. Recommends process improvements for departmental and
business unit processes and procedures to improve operating
effectiveness, business profitability, risk mitigation and branch
and client experiences. Results are evaluated for effectiveness in
achieving specified results. Significant contact with branches,
senior management and vendors is required to research, assess and
consult on internal and external wealth management technology
solutions.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands and maintains knowledge in current and evolving
wealth management technology that support financial advisor
practices and enhance their client relationships.
- Consults with branches to understand the technology needed to
support their practice, resolve escalations and provide
- Administration of preferred third-party supplier platform;
internal and external business contact, in-depth knowledge of
products/services offered, facilitate program agreements,
coordinate demos, provide guidance during due diligence reviews,
consider addition and removal of suppliers, metrics.
- Collaborates with internal business units (Marketing, Wealth
Planning, etc.) that recommend wealth management solutions to
- Cultivates and develops relationships with key personnel in
other business units that support technology tools (Compliance,
Supervision, RJ Technology, Information Security) and external
- Participates in business initiatives involving wealth
management technology and proactively advises and assists the
business on applicable change initiatives.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, researches and organizes
solutions and effectively drafts and presents recommendations to
- Represents PCG business in project and strategic initiative
meetings involving third-party suppliers.
- Evaluates current third-party supplier processes for
effectiveness and branch experience.
- Viewed as an expert on evolving industry wealth management
solutions and technology offerings that impact the business.
- Implements and executes an effective program of continuous
monitoring for third party supplier management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication to interface with
all levels of management.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.QualificationsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities:Knowledge
of:Advanced knowledge of:
- Broad subject matter expertise regarding financial services
wealth management tools and how they support the financial advisor
and their clients.
- Understanding of project management practices and
methodologies, and a solid understanding of the Private Client
Group business unit and their priorities.
- Comfort with multi-tasking and working on business
- Experience in managing against deadlines associated with a
project plan.Skill in:
- Planning, organizing and leading small and large projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the
ability to present complex and sensitive issues to management in a
- Preparing written reports and delivering oral
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and
willing to take personal risk and accountability.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of
internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with key
stakeholders, desire to learn quickly, take initiative, be flexible
and think strategically.
- Proven ability to multitask as well as assess and change
- Ability to work well individually, and in teams, share
information, support colleagues, and encourage
- Lead the work of others.
- Facilitate meetings, ensuring that all viewpoints, ideas and
problems are addressed.
- Incorporate needs, wants and goals from different perspectives
into reviews and recommendations.
- Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture
- Gather information, identify linkages and trends, and apply to
- Interpret and apply policies to identify and recommend changes
- Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and
assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced
- Balance conflicting resource and priority demands.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Work independently in a leadership role in a team
- Lead others in providing a high level of customer service.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all
levels of the organization.Educational/Previous Experience
- Bachelors Degree (B.A.) and a minimum of ten (10) years of
experience in the financial services industry. -or-
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience and/or
training approved by Human
Location: US-FL-St. Petersburg-Saint PetersburgOrganization Private
Client GroupSchedule Full-timeJob Shift Day JobTravel Yes, 25 % of
the TimeReq ID: 2300043
Keywords: Raymond James Financial, Inc., St. Petersburg , VP, PCG Third Party Solutions, Executive , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!