Supply Chain Manager
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Supply Chain Manager is responsible to develop, communicate,
orchestrate execution of the optimal Supply Chain Plan for the
assigned business units (CH, RX, Product Development) in the St
Petersburg Site, ensuring high levels of order fulfillment, OTD,
inventory optimization, scheduling adherence.
Establish the Supply Chain strategy that best supports the growth
targets of the portfolio under his responsibility including
Forecasting alignment, MPS and MRP, Capacity Planning and
Scheduling, Inventory and Order Management
II. Basic Function:
Oversee the plan and execution of the Demand/ Supply plan from
forecast to delivery, set the pace of activities and priorities to
fulfill the commitments with customers and financial targets;
identifying risks and opportunities to the Supply Plan and
communicating cross-functionally, with customers, suppliers,
internal partners, and upper management to break down barriers,
drives accountability and plan realignment.
Develop and implement strategies and tactics to optimize resources,
maximize capacity and cost, and drive process improvement.
III. Specific Activities, and Responsibilities:
Supply and Demand Planning
- Leads a team of SC professionals to orchestrate the plan form
forecast-order entry to delivery.
- Mature and enhance daily and monthly pacing process to support
Plan adherence and maximize Capacity utilization
- Coordinates S&OP and lead value added discussions for plan
alignment and risk mitigation on a 18 Month plan horizon
- Enable an agile SC process cycle to support opportunity
business become firm, accelerate growth and anticipate SC
- Lead adoption of SC Analytics and tools to enhance cross
functional visibility and responsiveness, including Forecast
modeling, scenario planning and inventory policy adjustments.
- Accountable for SC Metrics performance that support end to end
business processes (OTD, Plan adherence, Forecast metrics)
- Identify needs and collaborate on Supply Chain resiliency
strategies to secure timely supply of the base business and new
Customer Service & Order Management
- Build and strengthen customer relationship, to foster retention
for a targeted group of high potential "growth" accounts and
maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. Responsible for
coordinating and leading all site commercial customer meetings and
- Interacts with internal partners as customer's advocate in site
for problems resolution, driving decisions and escalation for
critical accounts to provide timely and proactive updates to
- Coordinates and leads regular cross functional customer
conference call activities to review recent production performance,
open issues & projects, status of open orders, review of forecast,
and any potential business or market changes.
- Coaches the team, and provide support as needed to ensure
effective processes are in place to grant:
- Consolidation, analysis and alignment on customers forecast,
order expectations and financial commitments. rolling 18-month site
forecast & demand plan (units & revenue) for client products,
provides analysis of business impact to changes/trends in plan
throughout the planning horizon.
- Customer supplied components are received on time; Request,
manage and track import/export licenses as appropriate. Monitor
from timely order entry to batch release to meet Client Shipping
- Customer proactive communication and alignment on order status,
obsolete inventory; accurate billing for all products and services
provided through weekly customer meetings and customer performance
- Timely coordination and facilitation of problem resolution for
internal and external questions or concerns regarding order
- Customer questions are resolved quickly and effectively
engaging Business Development representative/Commercial and other
stakeholders as needed.
- Accurate and timely distribution of weekly and monthly KPI
dashboards to customers and leadership regarding on time delivery,
past due backlog, shipment plan, and open orders.
- Communicates Commercial Supply Agreements to internal
- Responsible for generating and driving strategies for
continuous improvement, both departmental and/or
- Lead cost reduction activities and drive cost savings; Identify
savings and drive process efficiencies wherever possible in
collaboration with other teams.
- Strong result orientation and interpersonal communications
- Serve as a mentor in developing direct reports. Serve as a role
model of Catalent Values. Manage and influence direct and indirect
reports by creating an engaged and high-performing team. Provide
clear direction and balanced performance feedback; coach, develop,
and challenge direct reports.
IV. Knowledge Requirements:
Education or Equivalent: (Minimum required to perform job.)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Supply Chain, Business Management
- other Bachelor's Degree and 6+ years of operations or supply
- 7+ year Supply Chain Experience than can include Planning,
Sourcing, Manufacturing Operations, Customer Service and Logistics.
Project coordination experience with a minimum of 2 years. Proven
ability to influence cross functional teams.
- 5+ years management experience.
- Lean or Six Sigma certification;
- Experience with industry regulations, cGMP, compliance Change
Control Management, Deviations and CAPA Systems in pharmaceutical
and/or Consumer Health products environment
- Have raw material, planning, ERP and supply chain experience in
- Thrives in fast-paced environment with a "can-do" attitude
Knowledge/Skills Requirements: (Unique knowledge skills, or
- Strong leadership skills to ensure that key risks and
opportunities are identified, captured, and presented to senior
management for decision making.
- Motivational and leadership qualities to delegate, influence
and develop team capabilities.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications
- Experience navigating cross-functional teams (internal and
external). Ability to communicate with different levels of the
organization, influence and drive change.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities against critical
- Strong negotiating skills and demonstrated ability to negotiate
with internal stakeholder, vendors and customers. Must possess
excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be well organized and detail and multi-task oriented.
- Enjoy challenge, learning experiences and ability to work well
under pressure and prioritize workloads.
- Must be computer literate with experience using MS Office,
Intermediate -advanced Excel skills and ERP systems (JDE and SAP
- Exposure or experience implementing and driving business system
implementation (MRP, Planning, ERP) will be highly desirable
- Physical/Mental Requirements: (List any special requirements to
be able to perform job.)
Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and
occasionally lift to 15 pounds; no lifting greater than 44.09
pounds without assistance. Be accessible to manufacturing floor and
office staff and to use required office equipment. Specific vision
requirements include reading of written documents and use of
computer monitor screen frequently.
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career!
Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us
bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to
patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing
international company where employees work directly with pharma,
biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new
medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the
market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and
each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in
making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees,
visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of
the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and
on-boarding processes to maintain everyone's safety. The Human
Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and
procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit Catalent Careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit
your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for
an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to
DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com . This option is reserved for
individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee
and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to
ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma
Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from
agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes
submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or
search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will
become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a
candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited
agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Important Security Notice to U.S. Job Seekers:
Catalent NEVER asks candidates to provide any type of payment, bank
details, photocopies of identification, social security number or
other highly sensitive personal information during the offer
process, and we NEVER do so via email or social media. If you
receive any such request, DO NOT respond- it is a fraudulent
request. Please forward such requests to email@example.com for us
to investigate with local authorities.
Keywords: Catalent, St. Petersburg , Supply Chain Manager, Executive , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!