Manager, Client Advocate
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Leads the PEO Client Advocate associates to deliver superior
results for PEO clients as measured by client retention, net
promoter score (NPS), and other measures. Manages results at team
and individual level, analyzes performance trends and coaches
behaviors that result in superior customer service and meeting
departmental goals. Provides direction, guidance, support and
development to the PEO Client Advocate Team related to productivity
and employee engagement. Identifies process and service gaps and
recommends solutions. Works with and influences all business
partners to deliver an excellent, integrated client experience.
Implement initiatives based on the overall PEO strategy.
- Leads a team of Advocates that own the client relationships in
the Small (10-99) and Mid-size client (100-199) segments.Manages a
team of Advocates that will grow revenue per client and will be
responsible for that group's success in this metric.Guides a team
of Advocates the achieve revenue and retention targets by providing
exceptional service and retaining existing clients.
- Responsible for and uses tools available to deliver
satisfactory client experience and net promoter scores across a
team of Advocates.
- Utilizes data and reporting tools to deliver VOC results and
achieve retention goals at the team and individual level.
- Effectively coaches advocates per departmental
expectations.Meets with individual advocates in effective and
regularly scheduled 1:1 sessions to drive performance and
engagement; utilizes appropriate tracking tools to record
efforts.Addresses performance and behavioral improvements in a
reasonable and time appropriate manner, utilizing our corrective
action process as necessary.Leads engaged team as indicated by
relevant tools, including WAGGL or similar measures
- Assists senior manager achieve departmental goals, including
service, growth, retention, and financial.
- Develops and recommends policies and procedures designed to
promote service philosophy and improve productivity for Client
Advocates to ensure quality service is provided to all
- Recruits, selects, hires and evaluates performances of
personnel including expanding functional personnel within the
client advocate team as needed to ensure all department and clients
needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops team for
personal and corporate advancement through career development,
training programs and other resources as required for professional
- Remotely develops and leads Advocates located in other
locations to ensure quality service and employee engagement.
- Ensures operation of Client Advocates are in accordance with
company policy and procedures. Recommends operational changes in
response to changing conditions.
- Ensures an environment of cooperation, communication, and
support exist between PEO Client Advocates, other areas of the PEO
and our partners throughout the company that support PEO products
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of this
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Administration, Finance or
Accounting - Preferred
- 3 years of experience in management or leadership in a busines
to business customer service environment or high growth business
operations setting. Experience managing in a profit and loss unit
with design and improvement experience and at least five years
service experience in business to business environment.
Keywords: Paychex, St. Petersburg , Manager, Client Advocate, Executive , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!