Subway Manager #4633-0
Company: Subway Franchisee
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management.
Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and
cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of
restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and oversees
training program. Responsible for inventory and money control
systems may establish inventory schedules. Responsible for local
marketing initiatives may contact prospective customers to promote
sales. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is
a major component of this position.
- Completes and posts staff work schedules.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Communicates changes of food preparation formulas, standards,
etc. to staff.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety
codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are
- Maintains business records as outlined in the Subway Operations
Manual: Daily Procedures. Analyzes business records to increase
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote
- Plans special events and promotions.
- Completes University of Subway courses as
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent, college degree
- Experience: A minimum of two(2) years in a restaurant
environment, experience in supervising and training staff.Essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when
needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash
register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the
entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently
and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Keywords: Subway Franchisee, St. Petersburg , Subway Manager #4633-0, Executive , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!