VP, Commercial Lending Officer
Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Job #: 44458 Title: VP, Commercial Lending Officer Job Location:
Saint Petersburg, Florida - United States Employment Type: Salary:
$110,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly Employer Will
Recruit From: Local Relocation Paid?: NO WHY IS THIS A GREAT
OPPORTUNITY? Incredible community bank instituion. High reputation
in their banking community. Great community involvement. JOB
Primary Purpose of Position:
This position develops and manages relationships with businesses
having annual sales revenue of all sizes. Provides a variety of
commercial loan products and loan services based on the complexity
of the customers` needs. Contributes to the Bank growth and
profitability by lending, growing deposits, and providing other
financial services through either direct or cross-selling efforts.
Refers prospects to other business lines such as Retail, Treasury,
SBA, and Residential. Serves as a commercial banking expert for a
branch or a group of branches.
Primary Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Proactively manages customer relationships by identifying
financial needs, delivering solutions to meet those needs, and
providing excellent customer service.
- Develops new and existing customer relationships through
networking, cross-selling opportunities, and referrals to and from
business product partners across the Bank.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals in loans, deposits, fee income
- Manages assigned portfolio and retains/strengthens current
relationships. Focus is on commercial lending opportunities, but
also pursues, develops, and services a wide variety of financial
- Partners with branch manager or other team members and serves
as the primary point of contact for the business customer.
- Reviews applicant financial data to evaluate credit worthiness
and manages difficult credit situations.
- Negotiates terms and makes decisions on loans within limits or
makes recommendations. Monitors outstanding loans to ensure ongoing
- Adheres to established loan policies and procedures.
- Works with commercial credit approval process to ensure that
underwriting and credit quality standards are implemented and
(include but are not limited to):
- Bachelor`s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business
Administration, or related discipline required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of Commercial Lending
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving and organizational
- Promotes a positive work environment.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where changes to
procedures are common.
- Ability to communicate in a respectful and assertive
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Proven decision-making ability.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to input and interpret data. Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, St. Petersburg , VP, Commercial Lending Officer, Executive , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!