Manager II-Program Management
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Raytheon Technologies is seeking an exceptional candidate with
superb stakeholder qualities to fill a key Program Manager position
within the Cyber Protection Services (CPS) group and Special
Missions Solutions (SMS) sub-group. SMS needs an experienced
Program Manager to lead the implementation of CPS
services/product-related technical US Government programs. This
team member ensures the effective delivery of solutions to
customers, foster and strengthen customer relationships, support
business development, and collaborate with RBT functional areas.
Additionally, the Program Manager leads and motivates a team of
dedicated and gifted engineers to maintain high-quality and
effective program implementation.
The candidate requires thorough general business knowledge,
stakeholder skills, and a deep working knowledge of program
organization and contracting with the US Government. The team
member manages and assigns high-level tasking, collaborates with
engineers, functional area colleagues, and program organization
peers to provide informed follow through guidance. The position
requires the employment of program organization best practices to
plan, implement, monitor and control and report status along with
risks, and opportunities to RBT management and to customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Employ program organization best practices to ensure customer
technical requirements and deliverables are met and programs are on
schedule, within budget, and maintains a high-degree of customer
- Employs scheduling, workflows, and leadership skills and
resources to prioritize, assign, and ensure accomplishment of
- Collaborates with customers to ensure a clear understanding of
their requirements and leverage RBT products and capabilities to
meet those needs
- Work with program teams to ensure the proper resources are
leveraged to plan and implement the execution of customer
- Guide daily program operations and identify and resolve resource
issues or schedule risks. Elevate problems to management as
- Work across teams and functional organizations and maintain
export/import (EXIM) compliance, identify, communicate, and
mitigate risks, and leverage opportunities.
- Effectively communicate program status to customers and Raytheon
- Current SSBI.
- Motivated and skilled at managing people and managing
- Ability to undertake autonomous business development initiatives
and support corporate customer outreach efforts
- Bachelor Degree preferred with 8-10 years of experience in
DOD/SOF as well as program management
- Experience and familiarity with Government contracting with the
U.S. defense and intelligence communities
- Experience in business development and shaping customer
- Excellent self-management and organizational skills, and ability
to work with little direct supervision
- Project management skills including cost, schedule, risk, and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including
presentation skills and negotiation skills
- Excellent grasp of information technology fundamentals, and
ability to leverage technical analysis, presentation, project
management, and financial resources Required Education: Bachelor's
Degree is strongly preferred.
- DOD/SOF working background.
- Preferred PMX Level 5 Certified
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills;
- Business Development experience
- Thorough inter-personal skills for teamwork and customer
- Experience with IT systems and IT/Facility security
This position requires the eligibility to have or obtain a security
clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security
clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office
(DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and
adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance
factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US,
foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security
violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other
factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug
screens. Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.
175642Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: RTX, St. Petersburg , Manager II-Program Management, Executive , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!