Automotive Technician -Pinellas County
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Automotive Technician serving our P.S.T.A. Contract with Pinellas
Our technicians enjoy a state-of-the-art paperless workflow program
that requires very little paperwork to be filled out. We utilize a
cutting-edge electronic work order program that makes filling out
work orders much easier and less time-consuming. We have an
all-gasoline fleet of vehicles consisting of the 2020 Ford Transit
350 (high roof) and 2020 Ford Cutaways (E450).
Transdev is proud to offer:
- The wage is set at $25 per Union contract(NOT
- ASE certification bonus .25 cents per hour for each ASE
certification you obtain.
- The shift is 11:30 am - 8:00 pm, with two days off each week
for a 40-hour work week.
- Company-paid ASE testing and training materials
- Consistent full-time, year-round work
- An excellent benefits package including medical, vision, and
dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan
- Annual boot allowance and Safety glass allowance
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick time
- Ongoing company training on a state-of-the-art online
- Opportunities for career advancement nationwide.
- A great work environment!
Automotive Technician Major Responsibilities:
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs to ensure vehicles are
safe for our customers.
- Diagnose and perform accurately all phases of vehicle and
equipment repair, including the repair of brakes, engine tune-ups,
suspensions, drive trains, transmission clutches, and other
- Ensure work orders are completed properly and accurately.
Maintain records of all maintenance work completed, including parts
and supplies used.
- Complete preventative maintenance (PMs), safety inspections,
and annual maintenance inspections.
Automotive Technician Qualifications:
- A valid driver's license is required.
- 3+ years of automotive or diesel repair employment experience
or a combination of education & experience.
- Must have appropriate mechanic's tool set.
- ASE certifications are preferred. Must participate in company
ASE certification program (company training, testing, and bonuses
- Subject to DOT drug testing and physical. DOT Regulation 49 CFR
Part 40 does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including
marijuana, for any reason.
Apply today and get your career on the road with Transdev!
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Transdev, St. Petersburg , Automotive Technician -Pinellas County, Engineering , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!