Marketing Reporting Analyst
Company: eTeam Inc.
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Job Title: Marketing Reporting Analyst
Department: Marketing & Sales Services
Duration: 12 months contract
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL-33716
- Local candidates only due to hybrid schedule- Tuesday/Wednesday
in the office and then one additional day of their
- This position has the potential to convert to FTE. Laptop will
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports by locating and
compiling relevant data and inputting as needed into existing
templates and formats.
- Update a variety of factsheets and other performance reporting
documents in a timely manner with great attention to
- Maintain awareness of all data sets and proactively communicate
to other Eagle departments when information is required.
- Compile standardized performance reports quarterly using data
received from multiple sources
- Submit marketing materials, as needed, to outside
broker-dealers for compliance approval.
- Manage updates to previously constructed marketing flyers and
sales materials by obtaining and entering current performance
- Coordinate directly with subject matter experts within Eagle to
ensure materials are updated and relevant to the current market
- Organize, manage, and execute on objectives with direct
oversight, a strong attention to detail, a high level of
professionalism, and with appropriate timeliness.
- Drive efficiencies and improve processes. Review existing
processes and procedures on a regular basis to determine if
enhancements are possible.
- Work with Eagle marketing professionals to adopt best
- Maintain the product and compliance knowledge required to
successfully support initiatives and objectives of Eagle.
- Conduct basic marketing research and compile results for
projects, as assigned.
- Self-reviewing work with a strong attention to detail.
- Managing multiple spreadsheets and report formats
- Strong skills in organizing, managing, and executing on
objectives with limited oversight, a strong attention to detail,
and a high level of professionalism
- Strong quantitative background with a thorough understanding of
Excel, reporting formats and data entry
- Conducting research using the Internet and other resources,
compiling results and preparing reports.
- Strong critical thinking skills required to solve marketing
needs and problems, suggest improvements, and create and present
- Use or quickly become proficient in Adobe InDesign
- Use or quickly become proficient in intermediate features of
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all
- Work independently and manage multiple projects with changing
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Understand basic database and technology concepts and
- Associates Degree in business, finance, economics, marketing or
a related field and a minimum of one (2) years of Work experience
in the financial services industry preferred.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or
training approved by Human Resources.
Keywords: eTeam Inc., St. Petersburg , Marketing Reporting Analyst, Advertising , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...