Company: The SSL Store---
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Marketing CopywriterThe SSL Store, a leading website security
solutions distributor headquartered in St Petersburg, FL, has an
immediate opening for a full-time marketing copywriter to join our
growing team. This is a hybrid in-office/remote role (work from
home some days).This job is an ideal fit for a conversion-focused
copywriter with a knack for understand technical products and
writing to technical audiences.Your job responsibilities will
- Learning in-depth about our industry, customers, and solutions
to produce technically accurate content.
- Developing/identifying clear value propositions to communicate
how each product solves the target audience's challenges.
- Writing clear, engaging, actionable copy (sales copy) for
product pages, landing pages, marketing collateral, email
- Accurately and precisely communicating technical information in
a benefits-oriented, easy-to-understand way.
- Reviewing web analytics and other results data to iterate and
- Writing new copy and improving existing copy to maximize our
website's conversion rate.
- Mastering the established company branding guidelines,
including the specified style and voice.
- Editing copy for grammar, structure, style, and voice.
- Working with UI/design tools (eg Unbounce) and design team to
ensure that sales copy and visuals/UI work together to achieve high
conversion rates.This position will require you to learn the web
hosting and cybersecurity industries and to establish a strong
understanding of our technical products, their positioning in the
marketplace, and how they meet customer needs.Ideally, we're
looking for a candidate who has strong skills in these key areas:
- Technical aptitude. You should have a keen interest in
technology, with a knack for learning new technical concepts and
products. You'll need this to create content that communicates
technical information in an accurate, yet easy-to-understand way.
Experience with website development/management is a plus, at
minimum need a willingness to get hands-on to understand the
products and tech.
- Engaging content. Have a proven ability to craft engaging
content that captures the reader's attention and keeps them engaged
while reading the content. This includes content published across a
variety of channels including email newsletters, email automation
series, checkout upsells, landing pages, and PDF collateral.
- Sales copywriting. You should be able to write promotional
content (sales copy) that captures attention, addresses users' pain
points, presents features, sells benefits, and persuades the user
to take action. You'll need to be familiar with sales & marketing
techniques related to copywriting (AIDA, features vs. benefits,
USPs, value propositions, market positioning, etc.)Any candidate
must have at least the following minimum skills:
- Relevant experience as a copywriter / marketing content
- Proven ability to write engaging copy that converts visitors
- Strong computer & Microsoft Office skills
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Experience/aptitude with technical concepts and
audiencesCompany Overview:Rapid Web Services, LLC is an emerging
web-based technology company located right in the heart of
beautiful downtown St. Petersburg, where we maintain multiple
internet-based businesses, but are primarily focused on one
e-commerce company (www.theSSLstore.com) that operates in the
global website security and web hosting industry. The SSL Store---
and its other related websites are currently a global leader in the
SSL certificate market that is always seeking fun, exciting and
creative individuals that have the same aspirations as we do.
- Generous medical, dental, life, vision, and disability
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending plan
- Educational assistance
- Gym membership
- Quarterly activities #LI-AS1
Keywords: The SSL Store---, St. Petersburg , Marketing Copywriter, Advertising , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!