Company: NCOs Enterprise
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Why N.C.O Enterprise?
N.C.O Enterprise will personally train and develop the future
Managers and CEO of the outsourced Marketing Industry. Our CEO
started off from an entry-level position and moved up all the way
to the top to be one of the youngest CEOs in the Clearwater
N.C.O Enterprise is looking for someone to join their growing
Account Operations team, which helps us run campaigns for our brand
partners. We work with everyone from up-and-coming startups to
national-level brands, helping them achieve their marketing goals
and brand initiatives. Your job would be helping use our
established marketing techniques to run campaigns with a solid team
of brand ambassadors, making sure things run smoothly and keeping
our clients at the forefront of their respective industries.
- Obsessed with being a brand influencer and market leader
- Psyched about getting paid to do something you love
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented
- A fun addition to our small (but growing!) team
- Excited about building the culture of our startup
- Eager to learn - you are the type of person who brings us new
ideas and keeps the company curious
- Working with Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations
Manager to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
- Keeping updated on industry and competitive trends and
regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items
- Process internal marketing requests to support the sales
- Keep all company business listings updated as location/ data
- Maintain internal database for point of sale system and add new
- Customer Relations
- Contributing to the daily growth and development of our
Skills & Must-Haves:
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills and able to
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the
- Creative mindset.
- Knowledge of multiple social media outlets to increase the
visibility of the organization
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: NCOs Enterprise, St. Petersburg , Marketing Consultant, Advertising , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!