Administrative Sales Coordinator
Company: Technology Company
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a Sales Coordinator to join our team! You will be on the front lines of the Sales Department working closely with our owner, the Sales team, and other departments, as well as our valued clients. This is a fast paced, growing company with the need for the right individual to step into this vacancy. We are looking for someone to become a valued member of the Sales department, serving as gatekeeper for the department as a whole and assist with Administrative tasks as well. A sense of urgency and prompt responsiveness is a MUST.We are an established, industry-leading brand with a long history of success and innovation. We are seeking a well versed Sales Coordinator with experience in corporate or enterprise sales support. The right candidate must be proactive, engaging, and confident; professional and persuasive; able to nimbly balance several projects at the same time; and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.This apt individual will be a cornerstone in the Sales Department, and serve the Company as a whole by supporting the department’s efforts in leading sales, adherence to Company process and procedures, and providing exceptional customer service when needed. This role will best suit a multi-talented person who has a passion for organizational structure and can impart analytical and intuitive insights to the team.Key Responsibilities
- Extract and analyze performance metrics
- Research and resolve issues before they become problems
- Coordinate the communication and interaction between the sales team and other departments
- Produce detailed and accurate quotes
- Utilize software for tracking sales throughout the sales cycle
- Facilitate and attend departmental meetings
- Develop, document, and maintain company and departmental procedures
- Audit sales orders for accuracy and compliance
- Maintain highly accurate sales activity recordsRequired Skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor and conduct
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills (e.g., clear verbal communication and grammatically correct written communication)
- Familiarity and experience with the Microsoft product line (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)and using databases, such as Salesforce, Act!, etc.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to multi-task
- Company first outlook, combined with the ability to take direction from multiple people, and discern prioritiesRequired Education / Experience
- High school diploma; college preferred
- Sales Administration/ Coordination experience a plusCompany DescriptionAbout the CompanyOur Company has more than 30 years of experience designing, configuring, and deploying turn-key hardware and software solutions in the Hospitality industry, as well as other critical verticals including Healthcare, Higher Education, Corporate, and Government. As a sole-source solution developer and provider we have end-to-end control over our robust product line. We use this advantage to stay agile in our evolving markets. We are entering a high-growth phase, which demands recruiting and retaining top talent who can help us reach our sales and performance goals.
Keywords: Technology Company, St. Petersburg , Administrative Sales Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!