Company: Accel Research Sites
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Administrative Coordinator is, first and foremost, the face
of Accel Research Sites. This interaction with our guests is
critical to our success as a business. This role serves visitors
and patients by greeting, welcoming, and directing them
appropriately; notifies company personnel of arrivals; maintains
security; enters daily visits into the scheduling system and
schedules future visits. The Administrative Coordinator position
entails managing the reception area, coordinating all front desk
activities, and supervising the support staff.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Check-in- Greet patients upon arrival, sign them in and obtain
any information or other data necessary
- Maintain security per set procedures; monitoring sign-in logs;
- Answer multi-line phones and either direct the caller to the
appropriate party or handle the caller's needs.
- Provide patients with all required documentation and provide
guidance when necessary.
- Call and confirm maintenance patient appointments; contact any
no-show screening appointments and update the recruitment
- Compares and print schedules for distribution; communicates
add-on patients to the team.
- Print and organize superbills. Closeout Superbills. Scan
Superbills into drive and Label in a detailed fashion.
- Assign ClinCards, and process patient stipends.
- Review incoming faxes and distribute them to relevant personnel
and sort mail and distribute them.
- Provide patients with support and guidance as needed and Create
Visitor signs and badges.
- Compile Order Request and submit for approval. Place Office
Supply Orders for CRU, ISNs, and Achieve - Maintain inventory,
distribution, and storage.
- Prepare and send out certified letters for patients.
- Maintain Copiers: Order supplies and schedule maintenance for
- Contribute to team effort and companywide goals by
accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other responsibilities as needed. Knowledge, Skills &
- Excellent communication skills, both written and
- Ability to work with diverse groups effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills needed to prioritize among
many competing priorities.
- Works well Under pressure.
- Provides top tier customer service.
- High level of professionalism
- Owns job responsibilities and continuously works to better
themselves and processes
- Experience with MS Office
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Bi-Lingual a plus
- Ability to prioritize actively, seek input, problem solve and
work in a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with coworkers, managers, patients, monitors,
Preferred Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in healthcare or clinical
- 2-3 years of work experience in an administrative position\
Keywords: Accel Research Sites, St. Petersburg , Administrative Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!