Administrative Assistant POC
Company: Antech Diagnostics
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 23, 2021
For more than 30 years, Antech Diagnostics has been the hallmark of
the veterinary industry. At the heart of Antech is our love for
pets. Today Antech is driving the future of pet health as part of
Mars Veterinary Health, a family-owned company focused on
Antech is comprised of a diverse team of individuals who are
committed to each other's growth and development. Our culture is
centered on our guiding philosophy, The Five Principles: Quality,
Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom.
We understand that the world we want tomorrow starts with how we do
business today, and that's why we're inspired to make A Better
World for Pets.Responsibilities:The Administrative Assistant will
support the Vice President and POC team on a daily basis. The ideal
candidate will be proactive, resourceful and have exceptional
organizational skills. Additionally, the ideal candidate should be
a master in relationship building and ready to communicate
constantly, not only across the company, but externally as well.
The candidate will be expected to provide a high level of discrete
and professional administrative assistance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
satisfactorily perform each essential function. The requirements
listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Manage and maintain VP's schedule.
- Expected to engrain themselves in the day-to-day operations,
understanding what issues, meetings and correspondence to
prioritize and when.
- Make travel arrangements for VP and designated team
- Responsible for processing VP expense reports in a timely
- Draft, edit and proofread business correspondence and
- Assist in the coordination of logistics for off-site functions
and events, when necessary.
- Participate in meetings when requested to record, transcribe,
organize and distribute meeting minutes
- Expected to support the Vice Presidents' teams in business
administrative needs when appropriate.
- Enter data into spreadsheets for various projects
- Prepare reports , invoices and other materials as
- Survey customers as requested
- Expected to work flexible hours when
necessary.Qualifications:EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- An Associate's Degree in Business Administration or related
- Experience supporting multiple team leaders at once.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal
- Ability to execute many complex tasks simultaneously while
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality at all
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish a
rapport with leadership, team members, suppliers, and
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office
The associate is regularly required to apply manual dexterity,
including hand/wrist flexibility, for computer keyboarding.
Extensive phone work, typing and data entry. The associate
frequently is required to sit for extended periods, stand, walk,
and reach with hands and arms. The associate is frequently required
to hear and speak in order to use the telephone, make presentations
and communicate with people in an office environment. The associate
is occasionally required to sit and stoop, bend, kneel, or crouch.
The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Travel up to the 25% under normal circumstances.
The associate will primarily work remotely. Minimal travel
Keywords: Antech Diagnostics, St. Petersburg , Administrative Assistant POC, Administration, Clerical , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!