Compliance Administrative Specialist
Company: GA Foods
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Great opportunity for a high caliber self-starter to join our
growing team! Willing to train the right individual who is
self-directed, possesses strong administrative, organizational,
computer and communication skills, and eagerness to learn.
- Ensures all state licensure, permits, and annual reports are
filed and maintained in accordance with the regulations and are
timely renewed. Updates and maintains Compliance Tracking system in
- Act as liaison with registered agent, and obtain new company
registrations as required.
- Point for input and roll out of Compliance and Risk Management
training modules, updating enrollee information, conduct compliance
audits and set up and pull reporting from the Company's LMS system.
Follow up with management to ensure employee training is completed
timely, whether new hire or annual mandatory training, to meet
- Maintains and conducts monthly exclusion verifications and
associated reporting. Performs follow up with management on any
false positives or hits.
- Prepares for audit by researching materials and gathering
- Assembles, copies, files, scans various documents, including
monitoring packets, contract documents, litigation documents, audit
responses and request for proposals/bids.
- Ensures required State fingerprinting database systems are
maintained up-to-date, including input of employment information
into online systems, and updating tracking documents as
- Maintains and uploads e-files in Document Repository,
- Participates in development of policies and SOP's.
- Works on special projects as directed.
- Demonstrates commitment to providing outstanding customer
service in a manner that is reflective of GA's mission, vision,
values, organizational context, code of conduct, and customer
- Prepares correspondence for responses, audits, rfp's and bids,
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement, develops
related plans of action, and implements process and documentation
- Committed to continuing professional development.
- Participates fully as a member of the Contracts and Compliance
department, including participating in culture development and
building a strong team for delivering GA's mission.
- Performs other duties assigned by management.
- Minimum Associates Degree in Business Administration or related
field preferred, or equivalent combination of
- Proficient in use of the Microsoft Office suite of products;
Word, Excel, and Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint a plus.
- Familiar with Health Care Compliance and/or Training in
healthcare regulations a plus.
- Familiar with contracting and legal documentation a plus.
- Demonstrates strong proficiency with MS Word, Excel and
- Active Notary (or able to and must be qualified to obtain
post-hire) Work Environment: This job operates in a professional
office environment. This role routinely uses standard office
equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets
and fax machines. Physical Demands: The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is
largely a desk-bound role with typical office noise; however,
frequent movement throughout the office is required. Frequent
sitting, standing, and walking are daily activities. Some bending
and filing may be required ( Position Type: This is a full-time,
non-exempt-level position based at Corporate headquarters. Note:
All new employees will need to provide proof of COVID vaccination
within 90 days from hire. If you are unable to provide proof of
COVID vaccination, please provide documentation for exclusion from
your healthcare professional and/or religious leader. Thank you for
Keywords: GA Foods, St. Petersburg , Compliance Administrative Specialist, Administration, Clerical , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!