Company: Suncoast Manor Retirement Community, Inc
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Westminster Suncoast is looking to fill an part time every
weekend position for Receptionist/Switchboard
Operates multi-line phone system to relay incoming, outgoing, and
interoffice calls. Act as the front desk
receptionist. Monitor the public address and emergency alerting
system. Essential functions include but not limited to:
1. Answering incoming calls on a multi-line phone system. Receive,
direct and relay telephone and fax
2. Answering visitors inquiries about the community and directing
them to their destination.
3. Sorting and handing out incoming US Mail. Receive incoming
packages from couriers, such as FedEx
4. Provide administrative support as assigned by management.
5. Manage the Point-of-Service for payment of special events as
designated by management.
6. Setting appointments, filing, records keeping, keyboarding/data
entry and performing a variety of other
office tasks as assigned by management. EOE, DFWP, "We Honor Those
Who Served" Experience Required
- Three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience Education Required
Keywords: Suncoast Manor Retirement Community, Inc, St. Petersburg , Receptionist/Switchboard, Administration, Clerical , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!