Receptionist (part-time 3pm-11pm)
Company: Addington Place at College Harbor
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Addington Place at College Harbor, a Senior Living Community, is
looking for part-time receptionist to work 3pm-11pm, Sunday &
Monday. The receptionist will provide general office support with a
variety of clerical duties. The receptionist is responsible for
answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates
as well as additional clerical duties.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate
associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate's voicemail if
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Will take and retrieve messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address,
directions to the company location, company fax number or internet
passcodes and other related information.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services
(FedEx, UPS, etc.) as needed.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution
of office supplies.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as
photocopying, faxing, filing, etc.
- Maintain the Admission and Discharge Registers.
- Maintain the Forwarding Mail list.
- Set up and maintain current file and listing of residents and
emergency phone numbers.
- Assist residents and their families with questions and direct
them to the appropriate staff as needed.Job Type: Part-timePay: Up
to $11.00 per hourBenefits:
- Paid time off
- Referral programSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availabilityEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Addington Place at College Harbor, St. Petersburg , Receptionist (part-time 3pm-11pm), Administration, Clerical , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!