Credit Collections Specialist
Company: L'Oreal USA
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: October 13, 2019
POSITION: Credit Specialist
REPORTS TO: Director, Credit & Control
LOCATION: St Petersburg, FL (SalonCentric National Operations
Assists in the credit / collection process, provides analytical
support for credit risk management and month-end reporting to
corporate management. Works closely with customer portfolio on
payments to be processed. Reviews incoming customer orders;
analyzes customer's Accounts Receivable account balance, status and
trend; and researches and reconciles customer deductions and
disputes in conformance with company policy. Maintains strong
professional relationships with assigned customer portfolio.
* Review and analyze the customer accounts in order to meet
Accounts Receivable, DSO and Collection Goals.
* Researches and analyzes available internal and external reports
for assigned customer portfolio to determine the release of
incoming orders with Company credit risk policy / procedures to
minimize risk exposure.
* Interfaces with Customer Care, Pricing, Traffic, Sales
Departments to resolve customer issues timely regarding invoices,
terms, pricing and shipping errors.
* Initiates customer charge-back letters.
* Conducts collection calls / email to ensure timely payments,
reduction of past due, resolution of claims / discrepancies and
reduce bad-debt write-offs.
* Prepares month end reports, as well as customer specific
* Participates in month Accounts Receivable over-view meetings.
* Minimum 2 years demonstrated, credit, collection or accounts
receivable experience and customer service.
* High school education or GED required.
* Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Windows, Excel and
* Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
* Able to handle difficult or challenging credit / collection
situations with diplomacy, tact and professionalism
* Able to work in a very fast paced environment and meet
* Possess effective interpersonal, oral and written communication
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse
environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring,
training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or
any other legally protected status.
Keywords: L'Oreal USA, St. Petersburg , Credit Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!