Company: Corporate Fitness Works
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Job Details Job Location St. Petersburg - Headquarters - St. Petersburg, FL Position Type Full Time Job Category Finance Job Description Make a difference in someone's life and join Corporate Fitness Works in leading a health revolution that MOVES EVERYBODY! Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm Rate of Pay: $36,000 - $38,000 annually Requirements: 3 years of experience in a similar position or in progressively responsible positions in an accounting department Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint QuickBooks On-Line experience preferred Benefits Included: Paid Time Off Emergency/Sick Time Off Holiday Time Off 401K / Profit Sharing Health, Dental, and Vision Term Life & AD&D Short/Long Term Disability Voluntary Benefits Professional Development Funds Free Company Training, and Milestone Awards! What Is Corporate Fitness All About? We build healthy cultures by providing innovative wellness and fitness solutions. Our success is the result of teamwork andvalues! What Is This Job All About? The Accounting Coordinator will perform duties in support of the Accounting Department. Duties will be general in nature including fielding telephone calls, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and month-end processes including Balance Sheet account and bank reconciliations. The ongoing goal is to have the Accounting team cross-trained in all roles to support the corporate culture of Inspire Balance. The Accounting Coordinator will work directly with business unit leadership to promote a positive and productive team culture. What Would Be Your Responsibilities? Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit card charge entry/reconciliation
- Record dues and personal training payments received via ICTraining
- Managing Name Badge and Anniversary Gift Card processes
- Monthly client billing
- Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation General Office Support Practice open door policy with all Team Leaders Support general Accounting questions; directing inquiries to appropriate team member Participate in Accounting conference calls and meetings Stay Connected update (along with other Accounting members) Backup other business office team members during absences What Skills Are Required?
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong team player and ability to flourish in a team culture Corporate Fitness Works wants you to be part of our active culture that focuses on inspiring work/life balance and sustaining longevity through career growth and advancement. If you share our vision and values then look no further, for 30 years Corporate Fitness Works is living proof that good health is good business! Pre-employment background check required Corporate Fitness Works is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under the law. If you require assistance to apply for this job, you may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out email@example.com. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO/Affirmative Action issues will be responded to from this e-mail address. Qualifications
Keywords: Corporate Fitness Works, St. Petersburg , Accounting Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!