Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 15, 2023
About the Company: Our client is a reputable and growing
hospitality organization based in the vibrant city of St.
Petersburg, Florida. They are dedicated to providing exceptional
services to their clients and customers and maintaining a positive
work environment for employees. As they continue to expand, they
are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Bookkeeper to join their
- Growing rapidly - doubled their revenue the past 5
- Team-oriented with a beautiful office facility!
- Generous PTO and competitive comprehensive benefits
- This position reports directly to the Accounting Manager, who
started here as an intern!
Responsibilities for the Bookkeeper:
- The Bookkeeper will manage accounts payable and accounts
- Prepare and maintain financial statements and reports.
- Conduct monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare and submit tax documents, ensuring compliance with
relevant laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with the finance team to improve financial
processes and systems.
- The Bookkeeper will handle ad-hoc financial tasks as
Requirements of the Bookkeeper:
- Proven work experience as a Bookkeeper or in a similar
- Proficiency in accounting software and MS Office
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, St. Petersburg , Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!