Senior Project Controls
Company: Bartech Staffing
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Job Description If you are an experienced Senior Project
Controls looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can
help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some
of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a
Senior Project Controls. This is a contract position; however it is
not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions
with our client companies. If you have the background we are
looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your
foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
--For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly
employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing
services to our end client.Senior Project Controls----------
Your specific duties as a Senior Project Controls will
- Compensation (Range):60-68-- / hour
- Workers at this level lead the development of the reporting
systems for project controls assignments.----
- Perform complex aspects of individual scheduling, change
documentation and cost control while reporting up to program or
portfolio level as well as trains and teaches other members of PC
organization with minimal oversight and wide latitude for
- Have advanced skills using primavera (p6) and have the ability
to work independently.
- This position typically is assigned to high volume of White
projects and above classified per the Project Management Center of
Excellence Project Profile Matrix which typically range from $100M
to greater than $500M with a high level of complexity.
- Must have experience leading schedule review meetings and work
with the project team to obtain information to build / update the
- The Principal Project Controls Specialist may have interactions
with individuals of varying levels of maturity in various
- Project teams of external Suppliers/Vendors. Senior Project
ControlsJob Requirements As a Senior Project Controls you must
represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and
motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be
highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and
problem-solving abilities.-- It is also important that you display
excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Graduation from a four-year college or university - business,
finance, project management, engineering, technical, or
- Minimum of 7 years of project controls scheduling experience
using primavera (P6).
- Minimum of 11 years of project controls scheduling experience
using primavera (P6) in lieu of a degree.
- Expert in project controls principles.
- Expertise / Mastery with project management / project controls
concepts / computer applications / analytics; employee development;
strong collaborative team member; oversight. Senior Project
ControlsBenefits As a Senior Project Controls with Bartech, you
will be working through an established and respected staffing
organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to
our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with
personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care
representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might
have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your
performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct
employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be
rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Senior Project Controls Position may include
(but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Make the most of your experience!Apply now!Keywords:
Keywords: Bartech Staffing, St. Petersburg , Senior Project Controls, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!