Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: September 15, 2023
About the company seeking an Accounting Assistant:
- This client has tripled their book of business and is expected
to continue to grow
- Glassdoor reviews say: "I have learned so much here and am
grateful to my leadership team" and "I look forward to coming to
work every day!"
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking near downtown St. Pete!
Responsibilities of the Accounting Assistant:
- The Accounting Assistant will process accounts payable invoices
accurately and efficiently, ensuring adherence to company policies
- Verify and reconcile vendor statements, resolving any
discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records of financial transactions, including
data entry and filing.
- The Accounting Assistant will assist with month-end and
year-end closing procedures.
- The Accounting Assistant will assist with general accounting
tasks such as bank reconciliations and journal entries.
Qualifications of the Accounting Assistant:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in accounts payable or a
related accounting role.
- Proficient in using accounting software and MS Office Suite,
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, St. Petersburg , Accounting Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!