Jr. Financial Analyst
Company: Leaders in the Arena
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: July 29, 2022
We are a US headquartered start-up firm focused on developing
and deploying transformative technologies in the geothermal energy
industry. Our driving mission is to build a more sustainable world
by deploying carbon-neutral energy solutions. Utilizing proprietary
technology, we plan to develop geothermal energy solutions at a
cost vastly lower than almost all other energy sources currently in
use today.The ideal candidate will play a role in the development
of financial models of our business units, and analyzing past,
current, and future business trends. This individual will establish
analytics, insights, and forecasts to achieve desired
- Develop financial models to support return on investment
calculations for the large scale capital projects required to bring
our plans to market.
- Communicate and implement strategies alongside business and
research analyst team.
- Manage and build proprietary datasets, ensuring their continued
relevance, quality, and accuracy.
- Showing ability to introduce, discuss and justify data to both
internal and external stakeholders.
- Create financial models, simulation, and lead recommendations
with facts, data, and analytical commentary.Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Finance or a similar field from
a respected institution
- 1+ years of experience in financial analysis, with a preference
toward candidates with experience in the energy industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel (advanced level)
- Strong analytical skills and adept at forecasting by crunching
data from various internal and external sources.
- Strong analytical capabilities, able to manage and manipulate
- Strong written and verbal communication skillsLeaders in the
Arena is proud to be a "fair (second) chance" company that provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. We
prohibit discrimination in employment and harassment on the basis
of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
disability, religion, national origin, genetic status, veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruitment, hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation,
discipline, and termination.
Keywords: Leaders in the Arena, St. Petersburg , Jr. Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!